In the process of Product Making, you spend a lot of time effectively going through this process of launching your product, building the product could take a lot of time. Before you even start building your product, you are figuring out:
- What problem are you solving?
- Why are you solving this problem?
- Working on Value Proposition aka Does it really solve a problem?
- Working on productisation of your problem statement.
- Working on design & website structure to reflect Value Proposition.
- Working on your Copy for the website to ensure its inline with Value prop.
- Building out your product using No-Code or Code.
- Shipping your product.
- Measuring your product through metrics.
- Communicating your product through an audience.
- Building out an Audience through your various channels.
- Answering out to your customers when they reach out for questions.
- Sustaining your audience with content, marketing and
- many more granular steps!
With a number of priorities and questions like above in product making, multi-fold decisions in No-Code should be one less thing to worry about. Let's take a case-study of a online course to break down the No-Code way 👇
Case Study of a Online Course
When we first started to build out the Nocolo.co Jumpstart Session, we debated if we should spend time building out a full website in Webflow and Memberstack. But given the stage the product was in investing too much in some tools was too expensive. So we launched out the first website with the following stack to optimise for cost and ROI:
- Website Builder: Carrd.co
- Customer Support: Small.chat & WhatsApp Business.
- Payments: Razorpay (🇮🇳) & Stripe (International)
- Analytics: Google Analytics
- Audience Building: Twitter & Email (Substack)
- Handling Memberships and Data: Airtable
- Moving data among applications: Zapier
- Delivery for Live Sessions: Google calendar & Zoom.us
- Delivery of Recorded sessions: Notion/Podia
- Continuous updates: Email, Notion & Discord.
- Open up website with Blog: RSS feed embedded into carrd.
The total cost of this workflow & Integrations in the following breakdown:
RSS feed, Airtable, Customer Support, Analytics, Email: $0
Total yearly cost: $277/yr (~₹20,000/yr)
Overall cost per Month: $23/mo (~₹1700/mo)
In contrast, by just using Webflow, we would have shot up the costs of just website builder to $192/yr (~₹15,000/yr).
Optimisation and pricing play a big role in building and the costs can add up wether you are a big organisation or a startup. Discovering and finding the right application and integrations based on your needs should ideally, take us very little time.
After building out so many no-code applications, we figured out and tested out at least 180+ tools and came up with a beginner friendly case studies for your get started with No-Code. Learn how to build these case studies on your own 👇No-Code Jumpstart
Liked this post? Subscribe for more updates everyday on No-Code & Design👇